If you encounter any problems with your order or the checkout process, or if you have any questions about the status of your order, simply contact our customer service staff through our Contact Us page.
By submitting an order, you agree to all policies described below.
CONSUMER DATA PRIVACY
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
The Credit Card Billing Information, Shipping Information, and Contact Information in our checkout process are required in order to process your order and deliver the product to you. We store some information for accounting reasons. Your information will not be shown to third parties not involved in the transaction, nor used to send you any unrequested information. The entire Checkout process is handled through a secure SSL-encrypted connection.
The Credit Card Billing Information is sent directly to our payment provider who processes your credit card transaction. The credit card information is neither recorded nor stored by us, and it can only be accessed by our payment provider. Each transaction has a very high level of security. Your credit card details are sent directly to the payment provider over a secure SSL-encrypted connection. They are not processed on our servers at any stage of the transaction, nor are they stored on our server.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry-standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Online inventory changes continuously. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item may contain an error. We do not guarantee that titles, pictures, descriptions, or prices on our site are error-free.
By placing an order, the customer agrees that Utah FAST will be the final arbiter of discrepancies in the online catalog, and Utah FAST reserves the right to cancel any order due to these errors. If an error is discovered we will correct the error and work with the customer to resolve the situation.
Many of our product photos are provided by their respective manufacturers, distributors, and/or wholesalers. We can not guarantee they will match the physical item exactly. For specific features, info, and included accessories, please read the product descriptions, and do not rely solely upon the product photos.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
- All firearms, frames, receivers, magazines, firearm parts and accessories, and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines, and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area.
It is the customer's responsibility to check all federal, state, and local laws BEFORE placing an order.
- We WILL NOT make any changes to orders to meet the legal requirements of your state. Orders that contain any restricted item will not have the item shipped with the order. Discounts or refunds will not be provided if restricted items are withheld from shipment.
- The transferee/buyer must be at least 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles and shotguns.
- The transferee/buyer must be at least 21 years of age or older to purchase handguns, receivers, frames, NFA firearms (silencers, machine guns, etc.), or pistol-grip-only firearms.
- The transferee/buyer must be the purchaser of the firearm on the order/invoice. If the person attempting to transfer the firearm or complete the Firearms Transaction Record (ATF ATF 4473 ) is someone other than the individual who purchased the firearm, the dealer WILL NOT complete the transfer.
- All new firearms are shipped in their original manufacturer's box/container.
- Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the manufacturer within their current timeframes. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
- Handguns will only be transferred to residents of the state where the transaction is taking place. Under certain circumstances, long guns may be transferred to a non-resident subject to state law. If you are uncertain, please consult the firearm laws of the state where the receiving dealer is located as well as your home state, county, and city.
- For your reference, please consult the following publications: ATF Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide and ATF State Laws and Published Ordinances – Firearms.
PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE
It is illegal to ship firearms directly to your home or to anyone who does not have a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online may be picked up at our store or shipped to an FFL near you. We will contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s).
FIREARMS PURCHASED ON OUR WEBSITE
- If the firearm is listed as “Available In-Store” this means we have the firearm in stock at our location.
- If the firearm is listed as “Available Online” the firearm is not physically at our location and must be shipped to us and/or another FFL before completing the transfer.
All used firearms are sold as is, and may not be returned. Some manufacturers will honor warranties even if you are not the original owner. Please contact the original manufacturer for all warranty information requests on used firearms.
Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller and based on actual items being offered for sale. Items being sold in this manner will be marked as such.
Many dealers will charge a transfer fee, typically ranging from $20 - $100. Utah FAST has no control over the fees another dealer charges, nor do we know what fee they will charge. This fee, determined by your state and/or FFL dealer (if applicable), is NOT collected by our website but will be required to be paid at the time of pickup. Please contact your dealer to inquire about any applicable transfer fees prior to placing your order.
All handguns, rifles, and shotguns purchased from our website are exempt from paying our transfer fee.
This exemption does not apply to shipping costs or NFA firearms/items which require additional time and paperwork.
You can view our Firearm Transfer Information which includes our transfer fees here.
A background check (generally completed through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) or state agency must be completed before a firearm can be transferred. This fee, determined by your state and/or FFL dealer (if applicable), is NOT collected by our website but will be required to be paid at the time of pickup.
For firearm transfers completed in Utah, the background checks are conducted by the Bureau of Criminal Identification (BCI). We are required to collect this fee per U.C.A. § 76-10-526.12(a)(i), which states "All dealers shall collect a criminal history background check fee which is $7.50."
Utah residents who provide a valid Utah concealed firearm permit at the time the firearm is transferred are exempt from paying this fee.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to purchase ammunition used in a rifle or shotgun
- You must be at least 21 years of age or older to purchase ammunition used in a handgun
- All ammunition will be shipped via ground service with an adult signature required. Expedited shipping is not available.
- All ammunition functionality issues will need to be addressed by the manufacturer.
- Additional restrictions or state laws may apply such as obtaining a permit/license prior to purchasing ammunition, requiring a background check to be completed, only shipped to an FFL, etc. See your state laws.
FIREARM, AMMUNITION & MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS
Laws regarding the sales, possessession, and other restrictions on firearms, ammunition, magazine capacity, accessories, pepper spray, batons, tasers, etc. are constantly changing. It is YOUR responsibility as the customer to ensure you are in compliance with all federal, state, county, city, and local laws BEFORE completing an order on our website.
- Orders are processed as they are received and shipped within 3 to 5 business days.
- In addition to our processing times, orders that contain items that will be shipped to us for pickup or drop-shipped directly to you from a wholesaler/distributor warehouse are subject to their current processing, fulfillment, and shipping times which are generally 5 to 14 business days.
- Tracking numbers are provided when available.
- For orders that contain a firearm, tracking only indicates when the package has been received by us or by the dealer, NOT when it is ready for pickup. To avoid unnecessary waiting, please allow us or your dealer a minimum of 24 hours after the package has been received to complete the legally required acquisition process.
Layaways are only available for our "In Stock" items. All Layaways must comply with our Layaway Policy. Find out more about starting a Layaway here.
Shipping costs vary due to the product(s) being purchased. Firearms, ammunition, and other merchandise cannot be shipped together. If you purchase these items they will be shipped separately which will include additional shipping costs.
ORDER & SHIPPING DELAYS
- Due to the influx of demand in our industry, orders may be delayed in processing due to becoming out of stock by our wholesalers/distributors before we are able to submit the order.
- If your dealer is slow to respond to our request for a copy of their FFL, it may cause a delay in shipment. The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL before purchase.
- For any questions please contact us but understand we are not always able to provide estimations on order shipment.
Orders can only be canceled if we have NOT submitted a request to a wholesaler/distributor to be fulfilled or an "in stock" item has NOT been shipped.
- Product found defective immediately upon receipt must be returned within 10 calendar days of receipt.
- Products not found defective must be returned in the original condition, unused, unworn, undamaged, with all product tags, wrapping, packaging, and must include all accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product, in a condition that allows resale to another customer.
- Firearms: VERY IMPORTANT!! Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly BEFORE proceeding with the transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you, it is considered used, even if un-fired. Firearms cannot be returned once it has been transferred into your possession.
**Upon discovering a defect AFTER the transfer, the firearm MUST be returned directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with the manufacturer's warranty policy). By sending a defective firearm directly to the manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees associated with returning the firearm to us through your local FFL dealer. Manufacturer-repaired firearms can be returned directly to the customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees.
- All returned items will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- The customer will be responsible for paying all return shipping fees.
NOTE: We recommend using a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and insure your package for safe return or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you chose not to use a carrier that offers to track and insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
- If you are unsure about any part of the returns process, please contact us and we will help you determine the best course of action. We want you to be happy!
- Requests for a refund must be made by the customer who completed the order.
- Proof of original purchase must be provided which includes a receipt or order number, date of purchase, and name of the purchaser. If proof is not provided, we are under no obligation to provide a refund.
- Refunds will only include the product purchase price indicated on your order, including taxes.
- Original shipping charges are NOT refunded if the item is NOT found to be defective.
- Once we have received the returned item(s) and found it to be resellable, your refund will be processed within 7 to 10 business days and credited in the same manner as we received the payment at the time of the order.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items.
Sales on the following items are final:
- Firearms (handguns, rifles, shotguns, frames, lower receivers, etc.) after the transfer has been completed
- NFA Firearms (silencers, Short-Barreled Rifles (SBR), Short-Barreled Shotguns (SBS), machine guns, AOWs, etc.) if the process has started (Form 4 submitted to the ATF)
- Black-Powder Guns
- Illumination devices, electronic sights, optics, and night vision equipment
- Special orders and products that are custom configured to your specifications (unless there is a defect or error on our part)
- Products sold "as is" or "used"
- Products that have been opened from the manufacturer's packaging
- Products that have been installed or used after receipt
- Downloadable Software/Products
- Gift Cards
PRODUCT & FIREARM STORAGE
We are not a storage facility. We are a home-based business and do not have the space available to store items that have been purchased but have not been picked up. However, we understand that some situations and circumstances may not allow a customer to pick up an item purchased from us, or transferred to us, until a later date. Therefore we must charge a storage fee.
- There Are No Storage Fees For The First 14 Days (2 Weeks)
- Storage fees begin on the 15th day after the date the customer has been notified.*
- Storage fees are the same amount regardless of how much the item(s) or firearm transferred was originally purchased for.
- Storage fees for NFA firearms are only calculated while waiting for the customer to schedule an appointment to complete the ATF Form 4, and after the ATF has returned the approved Form 4 with stamp tax. Storage fees for NFA firearms DO NOT apply during the ATF approval waiting period, regardless of the length of time.
- Scheduling an appointment does not stop storage fees from being assessed.*
- All fees must be paid prior to taking possession of the item(s).
- A customer who refuses to pay the required storage fees will result in forfeiture.
- All items that have not been picked up by the customer within 60 days will be considered abandoned and will result in forfeiture regardless if the item was purchased from Utah FAST or if the item is a firearm it was transferred from another FFL/individual.
- $1.00 per day from day 15 to day 30
- $5.00 per day from day 31 to day 60
Day 0: Customer notified
Day 1: Customer schedules an appointment for pick up on day 17
Day 17: Customer picks up the item.
Fees Assessed: $3.00 (day 15, day 16, day 17)
CALIFORNIA PROP 65
Products on this website may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov